The rugged x360 built for schools and adaptable to every style of learning
Inspire limitless learning with the HP ProBook x360 11 G6 Education Edition that easily flips and folds to suit all the ways students like to learn, in and out of class. Exclusive HP software tools make it just as easy for IT to secure and manage.
Engineered to keep pace with busy students
- Deploy a device that can work if it falls off a desk , is splashed with a soda or has the power cord compressed. It resists spills and attempts to remove keys, has metal-reinforced corners, and is 122 cm drop tested-higher than most desks.
- Let students learn the way they want-by typing, touching, writing, capturing, drawing, and reading on one flexible device. Add the optional active HP Pro Pen G1 that has enhanced durability and an all-year battery for precise onscreen interactions.
- Get a device with built-in HP-exclusive software that makes it easy to manage and protect on campus and off, even with limited IT resources. And keep students and teachers safe from remote prying eyes with the HP Privacy Camera.
- Enable students to move quickly between writing documents, running simulations, and editing videos with the latest Intel® processors.
- Say goodbye to downtime from damage with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, rubber bumpers, an anchored keyboard that resists spills to 12 oz (330 ml), and a reinforced power port and corners in a design that undergoes MIL-STD 810G and education testing.
- Give students an easy-to-grip chassis that also hides fingerprints and smudges.
- Spend more time learning with a long battery life and HP Fast Charge, which recharges the battery to 90% in 90 minutes through AC or USB-C™ adapters. Make sure devices are ready after summer with ship mode, which activates after 21 days off.
- Encourage hands-on learning with the interactive touchscreen and optional HP Pro Pen G1. It has a reinforced cone and tips built for prolonged use and a battery that lasts the entire school year.
- Foster unique, personalized learning styles with a device that flips into five modes-laptop, stand, tent, book, and tablet.
- Unleash creativity with the user-facing camera for recording video, broadcasting live, and remote collaboration, or the optional world-facing 5MP 2nd camera for real-time recording monitoring.
- Get online quickly, even in crowded rooms, with optional Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO and HP Extended Range Wireless LAN. Use the RJ-45 if wireless isn't available.
- Put a new spin on classroom interaction with the HP Interactive Light that allows spontaneous group breakout sessions, moderated Q&As, and easy visual ID of online status.
- Never wonder if someone is watching you over the network with the added peace of mind that comes from the integrated HP Privacy Camera and protective firmware. The camera's physical shutter protects users from malicious surveillance.
- Say goodbye to sticky devices with a keyboard that can be repeatedly wiped down with common household cleaning wipes, even while on, thanks to HP Easy Clean 2.0.
- Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen5 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
- Intel Core i3 1 GHz works smartly and well responsive to let you swiftly use multiple applications
- With 8 GB memory, you can multitask between various applications without issue
- The 11.6" 1366 x 768 screen provides a great movie watching experience